Director, Workplace Systems and Standards
Job Id: REQ-0005632
The Riot Games Director, Workplace Systems and Standards is our Global Leader in systems, data, and processes that serve the worldwide Workplace Experience “WE” Team and, in turn, serve Rioters. This leader has deep knowledge in business systems, workplace strategy, occupancy planning, workplace systems, and change management. Through forward thinking, a creative and collaborative approach, and diligent execution they play an essential role in Riot’s global growth plan and promoting players at the center of everything we do.
As the Director, Workplace Systems and Standards, you will be the knowledge hub for all things Workplace and act as an internal consultant to help facilitate the story around workplace needs and changes to better support our Rioters. You have a comprehensive understanding of workplace dynamics, are deeply data oriented, and always looking for efficiencies. You exemplify our Riot Values, and are passionate about driving our company goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service. You will report to the Global Head of Workplace Experience.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of Workplace to develop and evolve an informed global workplace strategy, Workplace and Experience Team strategic plan, and standards that support our bold bets and brand
- Partner with global Workplace Experience teams and business leaders to own alignment of the strategic plan with business requirements, prioritize projects, and optimize key initiatives
- Oversee implementation of tools and systems that proactively and flexibly support business needs and team growth
- Interpret complex financial concepts and occupancy strategies to provide scalable solutions, concise summaries, and recommendations that influence decision makers
- Understand all WE team project lifecycles, gather/analyze data and develop insights to meet existing and future requirements
- Oversee end-to-end business processes for the global WE team including but not limited to quarterly planning, budgeting, forecasting, OKR’s, and performance reviews
- Advance and standardize the global workplace team’s change management capabilities to positively impact our global Rioters
- Provide scalable leadership and support that promotes growth and performance across WE
- Act as a leader and innovator in the workplace field by continuously refining and improving approaches
- 10+ years data analysis, strategic planning, workplace, occupancy planning and/or systems implementation experience
- Familiarity with software to support workplace teams including Project Management, Occupancy, WMS, wayfinding, lease management, and more
- Ability to effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, issues, as well as produce reports and presentations to an executive audience
- Leader in developing standards and practices
- Experience financial analysis, data analytics, and modeling
- Bachelor's degree in real estate, data analytics, strategy or similar field
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.