Senior Product Manager - Commerce
Job Id: REQ-0005665
The Production discipline at Riot helps teams understand the vision of the product, and how we're going to get there. We help build and deliver experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We're involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and bring the solution that our audience needs.
As Product Manager in Content Experiences Team, you'll lead the daily product strategy and development for our out-of-game commerce experiences. You will work with the game teams, global marketing and teams across Riot to understand their goals and develop the vision and product strategy for our out of game commerce products to help them achieve these goals.
This role is based in the Dublin office and you will report to the Director of Product.
- Co-create product strategies for the out-of-game commerce products, in collaboration with the initiative leads.
- Establish the requirements for these products over their lifecycle, and maintain the single source of truth documents.
- Create pitch documents and artifacts to extend the product vision for collaborating teams.
- Work with the team's Engineering and Production disciplines to build development plans to ensure successful delivery of the products.
- Create transparency and predictability by building roadmaps, robust planning, and active risk management.
- Develop release plans that bring together many dependencies, disciplines and departments while considering the global nature of Riot's business.
- Work with stakeholders to drive alignment and transparency, through timely updates.
- Work with and be informed by data and analytics to understand the product users and to identify opportunities to improve the product performance.
- 6+ years of professional experience leading product for large scale software products serving a global audience
- A thorough understanding of design and technology disciplines, to facilitate milestone and product planning
- Excellent storyteller and demonstrated experience producing inspiring visions for products.
- Experience managing the technical and release side of software backlogs and roadmaps
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft)
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including newest trends and events
- Experience in consumer-facing products
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.