Manager, Production Operations - VALORANT
Job Id: REQ-0005668
Production Operations Managers are accountable to provide VALORANT Leadership a consistent and maintained project portfolio, partnering with Production to ensure rituals, processes and input/output of project status is delivered to expectation. They partner closely with Production as well as Business Operations to ensure a consistent and highly effective communication program is maintained bridging both.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based, tactical shooter. As a Production Operations Manager on the VALORANT Operations Services Team, you’ll be responsible for helping Riot deliver a consistently maintained, managed and communicated Portfolio of projects and programs essential for VALORANT releases. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, manage programs, build and maintain Production tracking and communication best practices, and organize priorities and goals. You will work closely with all teams in VALORANT. You will report to the Senior Manager Production Operations, within the Operations organization.
- Design, Build, Deploy and Maintain VALORANT level Project Portfolio
- Accountable for the communication program inclusive of Production and Leadership
- Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Be the knowledge expert on project and program industry best practices to consult production teams as needed
- Augment complex Program and Project Management as needed
- Proactively forecast and work to mitigate portfolio impacting challenges with resources, budgets and risk
- 5+ years of experience as a Game or Software Development Producer, Product Manager, or Program Manager
- 1+ years of experience as a manager coaching and mentoring junior production and/or project team members
- Experience shipping a games or software development products
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience managing complex programs that include processes, Executive level communication and production delivery challenges
- Experience partnering with qualitative and quantitative research/analysis professionals
- Experience working with teams that develop microservices
- Familiarity with product monetization strategies
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.