Business Operations-Project Management, China Game Studio
Job Id: REQ-0005704
The Riot China Game Studio Group is a key part of Riot’s strategy to build games globally. The Studio Group seeks to attract the best game development talent in the industry to both build new games for Riot as well as make our existing portfolio of games even better for our players. We collaborate closely with central R&D partners, as well as game teams based in LAX in order to come up with the most suitable feature and content sets for both the Chinese and global player bases.
As Business Operations Program Manager for Riot’s China Game Studio, you will be responsible for leading cross team programs and ensuring strategic objectives for the studio are being met. You will work closely with the Head of Operations of the studio to identify strategic initiatives, align teams and prioritize resources against them.
The role would focus on the team agenda while taking into account the central product road maps of various teams, our local partner’s needs, as well as future growth considerations for the studio. The role would also grow the team to support the future vision of China Game Studio and may include performance metrics tracking and reporting for the Studio and company leadership teams.
- Support PMO of key strategic projects for Riot China Game Studio; Drive and manage the timeline for strategic initiatives and experimental projects
- Cultivate partnership and trust between Riot China Game Studio and internal / external stakeholders; enhance communication with Tencent and central game teams
- Support other key projects of strategic significance; research, develop and execute new strategic initiatives and relevant experimental projects in China as special task force for games
- Based on the comprehensive understanding of all business pillars, develop holistic and detailed strategy based on OKRs for China Game Studio
- Follow up and track business performance and be facilitator to solve the problem
- Measure the results of execution, identify key learnings, and evolve the initiatives to deliver greater value to players
- Communicate insights and strategic recommendations to other teams, fueling their ideation and decision making
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business update and reviews, and communicate to related stakeholders
- Be the point of contact of central business pillars, on results tracking, planning and potential projects
- Develop written document or presentation for senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree, Bilingual
- 5+ yrs of related working experience
- Passionate about games and able to empathize with the joys and plights of players
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Experience in project management, business planning, or management consulting
- Experience preparing written reports for an executive audience
- Professional experience in gaming, esports or entertainment
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital
status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).