Senior Product Manager, League of Legends - Growth
Job Id: REQ-0005717
As a Senior Product Manager on the Growth team for League PC, you'll define our strategy for acquiring and retaining players at multiple stages of their lifecycle. You will define and prioritize a roadmap of features and systems designed to effectively onboard new players and re-engage returning players effectively.
- Define quarterly objectives and strategy for the Growth team, and ensure your team is working towards a shared vision with a focus on outcomes over outputs
- Ensure a cohesive roadmap of products which make sense together, taking into account risks and timing to maximize player value
- Partner closely with the Publishing and User Acquisition teams to develop and optimize top-of-funnel strategies for new player acquisition and revivals
- Hold teams accountable for achieving outcomes that are aligned with League and Riot’s growth needs
- Develop a clear understanding of pain points facing potential and returning League players and what features, iterations, and improvements would best improve retention
- Engage in regular prioritization of your product backlog and respond to emergent situations and needs from other teams
- Provide clear recommendations to leadership on how and why we should invest in onboarding, growth, and retention initiatives, and collaborate with other initiatives to make large-scale changes where needed
- Regularly share results of iterations and feature improvements to LoL leadership and ensure alignment of goals and expected outcomes as development continues
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in growth product management
- SME-level knowledge of effective new player experiences and performance-based marketing strategies and tactics
- Capability to develop measurable business outcomes and product strategy
- Relationship management, product management, stakeholder alignment, and collaboration capability
- Deep knowledge of games, relevant gaming audiences, and the gaming industry
- Genre affinity for, and deep knowledge of, competitive games
- Familiarity with product management (hypothesis validation, player testing), production process (agile, scrum, waterfall) and tools (Jira, Trello, Airtable, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years managing and shipping events on a live game product
- Deep knowledge of League of Legends characters, history, and mechanics
- Experience developing internal and external communications (videos, blogs, etc.)
- Experience with data analytics and using metrics to make informed decisions
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).