Esports Content Producer ll
Job Id: REQ-0005776
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- Take ownership of all aspects of production, through conceptualization, shooting, post-production, and distribution of projects.
- Manage pre-production efforts including storyboarding, script editing, casting, crew hires, and quality control.
- Oversee post-production edits from a creative standpoint, ensuring projects meet quality expectations.
- Pitch new series, projects, formats and episode ideas in creative sync with the esports content production team.
- Transform brainstorms and conversations into a detailed creative project brief, which can be delivered by external production partners.
- Act as the point-person for quality control on all aspects of production.
- 5+ years of experience working as a digital video editor and/or producer in a media production environment.
- Strong technical expertise in all aspects of production, including production equipment, lighting techniques, cameras/lenses, audio, and coloring.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across Southeast Asia. Also required is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding, differences in localization, etc
- Ability to drive unique and memorable stories through video.
- Experience working in video production for sporting or esports broadcasts. Or experience in sports journalism.
- Knowledge of esports or a passion for video games.
- Fluent in English and an additional SEA language is a plus.
- Have a strong network of production resources in Singapore and the SEA region.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic pro