Senior Manager, Publishing - Global Publishing Capacity
Job Id: REQ-0005792
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. We released League of Legends in 2009 which has since become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of Esports. With the release of Valorant, LoL: Wild Rift, Team-fight Tactics & Legends of Runeterra, Riot has now transformed into a multi-game studio, expanding our footprint in Asia and internationally in order to develop new games that can hyper-serve players globally.
At Riot, Publishing is how we connect with players around the world. Publishing teams focus on designing, orchestrating, and delivering holistic experiences across the gaming, Esports, and entertainment product portfolio. Publishing’s core capabilities include marketing, commercial partnerships, player support, localization, and cross-product experiences.
As a Senior Manager, Global Publishing Capacity you’ll report to Sr. Director of Publishing and be part of the Worldwide Publishing team. You will directly support senior publishing leadership, advising and mobilizing publishing capacity building across multiple dimensions; including player engagement, monetization, and cross-pillar collaboration. Your strategic mindset and ability to activate teams globally will be instrumental in elevating Riot’s publishing capacity for critical audiences, such as mobile gamers.
- You will be responsible for developing plans and strategies to elevate Riot’s publishing capacity across multiple dimensions, including marketing, engagement, monetization innovation and player insights
- You will work closely with publishing leadership to define and communicate what it takes to realize Riot’s publishing potential and inform leadership’s decision-making and strategic planning
- You will leverage player insights in mobile-first APAC markets to hone Riot’s publishing capacity in running frequent quality events, monetization value building, UA and more...
- You will partner with various teams across pillars and across Riot, and be a high-impact influencer driving and mobilizing Publishing’s goals and priorities
- Build and manage a small team of publishing strategists
- 8+ years experience (or 6+ years with an advanced degree) in marketing, publishing or similar roles
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience working closely with senior-level executives in video game or similar high tech entertainment industry
- Proven ability in leading cross pillar projects and work with multi-functional teams
- Business fluency in English
- Business fluency in Mandarin
- Experience working closely with global teams across diverse cultures
- Experience with video game publishing in mobile-first APAC regions
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree