Workplace Program Partner, Food Services
Job Id: REQ-0005987
Riot's Workplace Experience Team shapes our internal environment by building holistic experiences across the Riot ecosystem that supports our Rioters and the companies bold bets.. As a Workplace Program Partner reporting to the Senior Manager, Workplace Programs you'll work alongside a team of talented individuals that help to deliver meaningful experiences and identify programming opportunities with a special emphasis on our internal Food Program. You will exemplify our Riot Values, and are passionate about driving our company goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service.
- Oversee and audit daily operations for all food service areas to ensure that service standards are being met
- Manage the relationship with onsite vendor management for the LAX campus. Hold vendors accountable to execution of SLAs
- Lead multiple small to medium projects or one large project, from creation to completion while working with partners and stakeholders to align around the desired end results
- Ensure all deliverables and deadlines are identified and managed daily to meet expectations of each project.
- Identify efficiencies and opportunities; develop proposals to promote implementation.
- Coordinate with finance, sourcing, and other Riot partners to properly engage with vendors and make purchases.
- Develop specified budget requirements, maintain accountability for budgeted funds, and work with management on annual budgeting and forecasting processes. Hold vendors and stakeholders accountable to stay within specified budget parameters
- Lead regular syncs with vendor partners and stakeholders. Hold vendors accountable for deliverables.
- Manage all internal program communications across multiple platforms
- Other program work and duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in food service management within a corporate environment
- Experience working with a wide range of internal and vendor partners
- Experience working in gaming, creative entertainment, or tech
- Experience managing workplace experience programs in a high touch, environment
- Interest in gaming and empathy for the player experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.