Localization Producer - Live Operations, Localization
Job Id: REQ-0006046
Senior Localization Producer, Games
As a Senior Localization Producer reporting to the localization production manager, in the live Operations team, you believe that authentic and immersive localization enriches a global audience's gaming experience, but understand it's all about building sustainable and scalable practices. You'll work with Development teams and Localization teams globally to meet the goals of several, simultaneous projects. You have deep expertise building localization pipelines from scratch and the importance of strategic execution. You know the balance of speedy content creation and quality, and can help product teams balance the two. You have an internal game development experience with a special focus on localization.
- Ensure that our development practices incorporate internationalization and a global mindset as the core of setting localization up for success
- Focus on transparency and accurate reporting to achieve constant alignment across all teams
- Advocate for the vision of the localized experience, building relationships with developers and regional teams
- Listen, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of dynamic disciplines all while remaining objective in challenging situations
- Build solutions and best practices for new and ongoing projects
- Identify project risks, create mitigation plans, and communicate them with all relevant partners
- Work collaboratively with product teams to build processes that respect localization best practices without compromising product goals
- At least five years as a dedicated localization producer in a AAA gaming studio or tech company; you have the experience needed to Identify how to best set localization up from scratch according to project
- You have a track record of simplifying, and solving any problem even through constant change
- Stakeholder management experience to ensure best development practices are in place to support localization
- You're conversant in localization tools including content management systems, version control systems, and media localization tools
- You analyze challenges and can come up with creative approaches to deliver solutions
- Well versed in multiple forms of media such as short and long-form video content, interactive media, comics, etc., and have an in-depth knowledge of game localization
- You're knowledgeable of the voice recording processes globally
- You know how to make data "speak" through analysis and application on a large-scale
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.