Senior Player Support Partner Manager, Americas
Job Id: REQ-0006075
Player Support at Riot Games strives to shatter service expectations of players around the world, providing millions of players with a high quality support that echoes Riot’s values in every experience we provide. As Senior Player Support Partner Manager, Americas, you’ll support and manage a global footprint of vendors that range in size from 50-250+ agents who are providing direct support to players in the Americas. You’ll own the relationship with these partners and be the primary contact for site leadership. You’ll be responsible for overall health, manage costs and finances for the site, and leverage a variety of approaches to ensure that it delivers on SLAs, KPIs and player expectations.
You will be part of a core team who will define and implement operational processes for Player Support vendors globally.
Your goals will be to influence, create and implement processes and systems that leverage our global partner footprint, and develop sustainable partnerships that result in high performance and cost efficiencies that deliver the intended player support experience.
You will work with markets around the global, with functions spanning Marketing, Publishing, Business Development, Live Services, Esports, and Shared Services. Like us, you believe extraordinary Support Operations are part brand ambassador, part customer retention, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for maintaining and developing Player Support Operations vendor partner relationships and their direct impact to the business.
You will join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Americas team is responsible for North America, Latin America, Brazil and Oceania. With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
This role is based in Los Angeles, reports to the Manager, Player Support Partner Management for the Americas, and will require up to 15% travel.
- Make all key operational decisions relevant to the site that they are managing (eg. evaluation of vendor leadership at that site, evaluation of hiring, where processes need to differ from the global standard, etc)
- Perform vendor selection, SOW negotiation, contract renewals and fully stand up a new vendor from the ground up.
- Responsible for making financial and cost decisions related to their specific vendor site (which will typically be between $5M-$12M). Contract and financials management
- Responsible for the operational performance of one or more partner sites
- Direct Vendor management - will involve working directly with vendors, and include things such as building strong relationships with PS vendors, holding them accountable as necessary, conflict resolution, understanding agent and site challenges, etc.
- Development and implementation of new operational processes (either global or site specific) and iteration on existing ones, whether to improve efficiency/efficacy, or to adapt to new requirements
- Implementation of necessary complex changes (new processes, changes required to support new games, etc.)
- Measuring and validating success - Will involve both ongoing vendor evaluation as well as establishing KPIs for evaluation of a project and evaluating projects using both quantitative and qualitative methods, and determining an action plan (continue, iterate, kill) for a project from there
- Provide craft mentorship and development to the partner management team globally
- 8 years in global customer service operations, Preferably at least 3+ years of vendor management experience. Having managed a large and/or complex vendor operation
- Experience working closely with BPOs partners across many different countries (Plus if experience working with partners in LATAM, Brazil and North America).
- Experience influencing and negotiating contracts and launching new contact centers
- Experience managing medium to large, global B2C support centers, utilizing varying methods to ensure results from a vendor
- 3+ Years developing and implementing global workforce management processes and systems
- Experience in Quality Assurance at a global scale (managing Global QA a plus)
- Understanding of customer support KPIs and how to assess vendor success
- BS/BA Degree, MBA is a plus
- Managing and implementing a Global Quality assurance programs a plus
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.