QA Engineer II - League, Champion Pod
Job Id: REQ-0006218
As a Quality Assurance Engineer II for the Champion Pod on Wild Rift, you will own the QA process for teams that support multiple Riot products. You will work with your team of content developers, artists, producers and project managers to create value for Players around the world. You will be guided by Riot's Test Policy to ensure the execution of quality activities at every stage of the software development life cycle. Additionally, you will partner with your team to arrive at more efficient solutions to everyday problems and improve delivery. You will also be tasked to work with other QA professionals, often remotely to get your work completed. You will report to a QA Manager.
- Create test plans
- Create and give feedback on quality goals for your projects
- Call out risks, impact, probability, and help plan mitigation
- Communicate progress of assigned tasks, blockers to you and your team’s work
- Manage external partner testing teams
- Execute on, modify, and suggest best practices that help ship great products
- Hold products and product leadership accountable for including quality as a factor in all decisions
- Experience designing and executing test plans
- Experience managing components of a defect database
- Experience tasking remote testers and providing feedback on effectiveness
- Experience working embedded with developers and content creators
- Experience creating custom reports on test coverage and defect data
- 3+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience, with success leading testing efforts on a team
- Experience with MOBA gameplay
- Development experience across several platforms; mobile, console, and PC.
- Preferred Licenses/certifications:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Expert Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager
- ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).