Principal Producer - Riot Game Operations, Game Lifecycle Framework
Job Id: REQ-0006543
As a Principal Producer, you will report to the Team Captain for the Game Lifecycle Framework, part of Riot Game Operations. You will be directly responsible for maintaining and evolving the Game Lifecycle Framework and supporting all efforts around creation and implementation of Riot's Greenlight Process. Success is measured by the effectiveness and satisfaction of our partners, customers, and leadership teams.
- Directly responsible for the Game Lifecycle Framework Development and growing collaborative partner relationships.
- Ensure Riot Leadership and Game Teams are aligned on outcomes required to pass a gate.
- Identify and maintain a team of experts to create discipline specific development guidelines and guardrails, and align with partners, contributors and participants.
- Evolve and maintain Gate Review requirements and the working charter between the Game Operations and Contributors.
- Directly accountable for the awareness and compliance of Greenlight plans.
- Ensure that the evaluation purpose, method and target outcomes are defined and aligned across Riot.
- Be the on-the-ground advocate to support Game Teams preparing for gate reviews and to answer any questions about greenlight gate deliverables.
- Manage team product deliverable and sprint planning processes.
- Work with Riot Game Operations and Game Teams to improve the greenlight processes.
- Experience facilitating successful alignment meetings with senior management
- Leading with inclusive behaviors - include all voices, welcome a variety of perspectives, and resolve misalignment with empathy and compassion
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer who has shipped at least two AAA titles from end to end.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with the entire Game Development Lifecycle, having produced games from prototype development to post launch
- Experience assisting teams on aligning strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations
- Comfortable in 1-to-many presentation settings
- Experience facilitating meetings with senior management
- Proficiency with task management software such as Jira, Trello, Airtable, or Favro.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.