Senior Workforce Manager - Publishing, Player Support Group
Job Id: REQ-0006608
Player Support at Riot Games strives to shatter service expectations of players around the world, providing millions of players with a high quality support that echoes Riot’s values in every experience we provide. As Senior Global Workforce Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining and implementing a global workforce management strategy in relation to how we staff, schedule & monitor our vendor agents (expansive global footprint across multiple sites, partners, countries, languages & support channels).
You will work with analysts within the vendors to ensure that our forecasting and workforce management is done effectively.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that our vendors have strong plans around their own handling of workforce management (systems, processes to handle shrinkage, etc), fully aligned to a Riot standard.
Additionally you will work to support Riot Partner Managers in performance managing our vendors in respect of SLAs and productivity goals.
You will join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
This role can be based in Los Angeles or Dublin and reports to Director, Player Support Operations and will require up to 15% travel.
- Responsible for budget forecasts and the development and implementation of staffing and metric models, reporting and analysis.
- Develop policies and standard operating procedures that impact the workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to (scheduling, attendance policies, real-time monitoring and shrinkage handling, etc.).
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards and presentations to fulfill senior leadership reporting needs.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Responsible for making financial and cost recommendations related to forecasting and vendor contracts.
- Train team members, managers, and trainers on the use of workforce planning tools.
- Make recommendations to contact routing to ensure contacts are handled efficiently.
- Escalate contact center interruptions to appropriate Senior Leadership in a quick timely fashion.
- 6+ years experience doing workforce management for complex, large scale, multi-vendor operational teams.
- Experience working with and forecasting financials.
- Experience developing and implementing global workforce management processes and systems.
- Strong general analytical skills.
- BS/BA Degree
- Broader exposure to customer support operations and customer support KPIs
- MBA is a plus.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $110,000 USD - $154,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.