Senior Workforce Manager - Publishing, Player Support Group
Job Id: REQ-0006677
Player Support at Riot Games strives to shatter service expectations of players around the world, providing millions of players with a high quality support that echoes Riot’s values in every experience we provide. As Senior Global Workforce Manager, you’ll be responsible for defining and implementing a global workforce management strategy in relation to how we staff, schedule & monitor our vendor agents (expansive global footprint across multiple sites, partners, countries, languages & support channels).
You will work with analysts within the vendors to ensure that our forecasting and workforce management is done effectively.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that our vendors have strong plans around their own handling of workforce management (systems, processes to handle shrinkage, etc), fully aligned to a Riot standard.
Additionally you will work to support Riot Partner Managers in performance managing our vendors in respect of SLAs and productivity goals.
You will join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
This role can be based in Dublin or Los Angeles and reports to Director, Player Support Operations and will require up to 15% travel.
- Responsible for budget forecasts and the development and implementation of staffing and metric models, reporting and analysis.
- Develop policies and standard operating procedures that impact the workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to (scheduling, attendance policies, real-time monitoring and shrinkage handling, etc.).
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards and presentations to fulfill senior leadership reporting needs.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Responsible for making financial and cost recommendations related to forecasting and vendor contracts.
- Train team members, managers, and trainers on the use of workforce planning tools.
- Make recommendations to contact routing to ensure contacts are handled efficiently.
- Escalate contact center interruptions to appropriate Senior Leadership in a quick timely fashion.
- 6+ years experience doing workforce management for complex, large scale, multi-vendor operational teams.
- Experience working with and forecasting financials.
- Experience developing and implementing global workforce management processes and systems.
- Strong general analytical skills.
- BS/BA Degree
- Broader exposure to customer support operations and customer support KPIs
- MBA is a plus.
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better, We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.