Influencer Manager II DACH
Job Id: REQ-0006723
As Influencer Manager, you’ll lead our efforts to inspire and activate DACH players across all Riot games by building and growing relationships with passionate local creators and their audiences.
As a Berlin-Mitte Rioter, you'll join a small and dedicated team of Rioters committed to striving to be the most player-focused gaming company in the world. You will report directly to the Lead Brand Manager - DACH. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. DACH needs a publishing revolution: you will achieve unique player experiences that show regional players they aren't lost in translation.
- Help build and shape future program strategies for the DACH streamers, content producers, prominent community members and other creative partners
- Build connections to mainstream influencers, who are known for their strong lifestyle and entertainment positioning and can enrich our brand positioning
- Build and improve our partnerships strategy; coordinate and support content creators to build successful campaigns
- Design inclusive strategies that focus on elevating the work our community creates; provide them with resources; and identify new opportunities in the space
- Consult with teams across Riot, developing standard methodologies for working with the creative community, and help add tangible value for players, content creators, and Riot
- Coordination of internal and external teams and partner agencies
- You are connected with a ton of amazing creators, and have dozens of ideas on how to help level-up their craft. You spend a huge chunk of your time on Twitch, YouTube, and Instagram
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with communities and empowering creators in a professional role. You’ve built and accomplished creator partnerships in the gaming or entertainment space as part of a larger campaign
- Fluent in English and German with a good grasp of idioms and proverbs
- You have worked with an advertising agency, internal brand team, or PR firm to craft the perfect creator initiative
- Each decision/contact/call you make is part of a larger plan to grow the business. You’ve worked out how to measure and attribute your creators’ success before you fire up Discord to start lining up your latest pitch
- When things are blazing all around you, you can assess and move towards practical goals vs being pulled in a bunch of different directions
- You’re not comfortable waiting for other people to guide you
- You understand the titles that gamers in DACH play. This understanding not only translates to playing games, but the communities that love them as well
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!