Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Visual Designer, you’ll apply your design skill-set and creativity to produce high-impact graphical elements for a wide variety of Publishing initiatives. Your passion and perseverance will help drive the team create materials that support player-focused content while aligning with League of Legends’ visual style. Through your work, you’ll actively strengthen the League of Legends brand on a daily basis by delivering materials that engage and delight League players.
- A creative collaborator: you generate ideas that push your team to evolve Riot’s visual quality; you’re a prolific brainstormer who constantly dreams up new and innovative ways to present content
- A visionary: you don’t believe the bar of ingenuity can ever be set too high; your creative example is an inspiration which others do their damndest to follow.
- A demiurge of design: you’ve spent at least two years building a portfolio that bursts with original concepts, hands-on designs, and distinct branding
- A web wizard: you’re an early adopter when it comes to new web technology, trends and design techniques; you’re net savvy and make the most of new media’s capability to impact audiences in creative ways
- Respect the foundation: you work within the constraints of the relevant brand guides but can bend the rules to push the boundaries and take things in a fresh direction
- Passion for games: your love of games drives you to create the kind of visual media players love to experience as a community
- Intellectually curious: you consider a day without learning a day wasted; you're always curious about new techniques and do daily deep dives on next-gen creative workflows
- Player-focused: you understand gaming and won't be satisfied unless our players get to enjoy world-class visuals and design quality in every project we send out the door
- Join the Publishing team in Riot Europe that's committed to cultivating a community that our players are proud of and want to protect
- Play a full role in the design concept process, we want creative brainstormers who generate new and innovative ideas
- Design visual web and mobile experiences for League of Legends publishing initiatives including websites, marketing campaigns, branding, logos, video content, and more
- Be the visual design expert on the team constantly striving to drive and evolve the quality of our creative materials
- Help us keep striving on our promise to players on our aspiration; to become the most player focused game company in the world
Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter and portfolio. (Unfortunately candidates without a portfolio will not be considered). We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.