Riot Corporate Systems Senior Lead
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Riot Corporate System Senior Lead, you’ll lead passionate cross-functional teams to create, manage, and evolve our suite of corporate tech systems to unlock Riot’s ability to effectively and efficiently enable core business operations. You’ll oversee the key data, processes, and systems that empower our Talent and Finance teams. By leading teams, you’ll drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. You’ll meet and exceed expectations by helping conceptualize, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production. You’ll do all of this in service of an ambitious transformation of Riot’s company infrastructure into a highly adaptable, efficient, and effective machine that multiplies Riot’s ability to deliver player value.
- A business driven owner: your ownership extends beyond systems into business goals and processes. You affect change across organizational structure, processes, data governance, and systems to deliver value to the business
- A seasoned corporate systems leader: you’re a seasoned leader highly versed in, but not beholden to, how large companies implement, operate, and sunset corporate systems; you have deep experience in implementing and maintaining ERP modules; and you have experience building and growing multiple teams to support your efforts
- A threat to corporate convention: you’re unwilling to be trapped by traditional corporate silos, you constantly push past limits until the status is no longer quo, and you don’t “think outside the box” because for you, there is no box
- A visionary goal destroyer: you develop and actualize vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome through capable team management, tactical execution, and unrelenting focus on daily progress. You connect Rioter experience to broader vision and understand how to create products that Rioters will engage with and level up from
- An optimization junky: you optimize processes & systems at both the 10,000 ft level and the 10 ft level; you realize the danger of efficiency for efficiency's sake and optimize to drive productivity and flexibility; you live and breathe process maps, system diagrams, SLAs, and KPIs
- A gamer: your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, from which computer to pick up to where you live (dat FiOS); you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day
- Architect, maintain, and evolve how our corporate technical ecosystem empowers Talent and Finance to deliver value
- Oversee multiple internal technical products at once, helping set vision while prioritizing alignment for all levels of development, recruitment of new talent, and leadership for fellow Rioters
- Lead us into the nirvana of a well-governed system environment with just the right amount of controls and processes
- Build and lead a top-notch cross-functional team while getting your hands dirty by working directly with Rioters from Engineering, IT, Finance, Security, and Talent
- Design and cultivate what it means to be a product manager in the Enterprise space within Riot’s dynamic environment
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.