Talent Manager, India
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Talent Manager, India you'll be the key person in hiring and developing team members for Riot Games in India. You'll partner closely with the Country Manager, understanding and mapping out the talent needs of the team across various disciplines, including Marketing, Brand, PR, Business Development, and Technology. You'll use your talent scouting experience to find passionate gamers who love League, value player experience, and are the best in their field to join the team.
As a Rioter in India, you'll help build a team of entrepreneurial, culturally diverse professionals that share our focus on player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Publishing, and Community, we are dedicated to defining and elevating the standard of player experience for gamers in India.
- Player-focused: a gamer yourself, you understand the importance of helping to recruit Rioters that put player experience first.
- An experienced talent manager: you have 3+ years leading and building Talent teams and developing great recruiting practices; you easily navigate Indian labor laws and are an expert with salaries & benefits administration.
- Self-starting: you see ambiguity as a challenge and an opportunity; your built-in compass helps steer your team to true north even when conditions are foggy.
- Communicative: you're comfortable conversing with all types, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat, or messenger pigeon; a people person, you're always personable, approachable, and recognize the value of everyone you work with.
- A people person: you're friendly, efficient, responsive and trustworthy; you understand what truly motivates candidates and can use your insights to tailor job opportunities and pitches that inspire and entice.
- A team player: you understand that teams produce the best results, not individuals working in isolation; that trust and respect are earned, not given, and you work hard to forge strong bonds and understanding between and within every team you encounter.
- A jetsetter: you're up for traveling across the region to meet with candidates, Talent partners, and teams in Los Angeles and other Riot regions; you thrive in a dynamic and evolving international environment.
- A hardcore gamer: your passion for video games is what drove you to the industry; you love games, you're an avid fan of LoL, and you take play seriously.
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates, build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard and personally screen to recruit candidates.
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting, onboarding, and development.
- Oversee payroll, benefits, and talent operations programs; ensure compliance with legal requirements; comply with Indian labor law and manage labor documentation.
- Manage and coordinate Rioter Career Development and Performance Management, including objective setting, mid-year completion and annual performance reviews.
- Keep candidates informed and their information confidential; tackle hiring process minutiae with an unrelenting attention to detail.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.