Recruiting Operations Program Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Recruiting Operations Program Manager, you'll own several large functional bodies of work within Recruiting Operations in addition to their maintenance, enhancement, and overall administration. You will also participate in creating the strategic vision for Talent Acquisition and Recruiting at Riot, as well as executing on those strategies.
- Expertly equipped: with at least 5 years of experience in the world of HR or Recruiting, you have developed a Diamond rank skill set that will allow you to hit the ground running and level up Riot's Recruiting Operations efforts. You have experience in HR systems and relevant industry best-practices, but are still excited to learn new ones, grasping complicated technical information that often leaves others lost, scared, and generally rocking in fetal position
- Accustomed to ambiguity: when changes are made, you keep a cool head and fight onward, even if you don't have all the details; you're comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate
- A personable peer: you're the expeditionary leader into common ground, quickly gaining the trust of peers with fairness, collaboration, and candor; you stand your ground and are comfortable with conflict, but you still manage to avoid drama and focus on crafting unforgettable player experiences and possibly paper mâché unicorns
- An organizer for results: you efficiently and effectively keep projects on track by managing the right people, materials, and support needed to get the job done – all at the same time; your well-organized file system facilitates quick action when work situations break bad
- Actively participate in recruitment strategy development, working with Recruiting leadership to create a rolling 3-5 year recruitment roadmap. You'll be building priority lists for our Contingent Workforce and Recruiting Process Improvement Teams, trimming backlogs, and managing projects through to completion either alone or as product leader or delivery leader over a work group.
- Evaluate current recruiting processes and procedures, leveraging your well-trained skillset, with an critical eye towards continuous improvement
- Actively seek out strategic relationships across Riot, building a clear list of investor and advisor stakeholders. Actively leverage these relationships to ensure partners are executing processes with accuracy, consistency, and efficiency. You'll Consult with discipline leaders and recruiting partners to understand recruiting needs and communicate a business case to gain support for your ideas and influence change
- Build, influence, and evolve Recruiting's strategic roadmap by consolidating your expertise with the information you gather from stakeholders throughout Riot.
- Oversee daily operations of Recruiting Operations Programs; which could include including managing vendors, leading projects from end-to-end, and guiding other Rioter partners on workstreams within the team's purview.
- Pinch-hit for other recruiting operations teammates in times of need
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.