Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- Will be responsible to oversee all operations and functions regarding: Broadcast, Video Production and Art.
- Will be responsible to increase art quality and raise the technology bar in our office.
- Will be responsible to build a great world class broadcast/art/video team in Istanbul Office: Leveling up the current team and making new hires.
- Will be responsible to align and manage broadcast strategies between central vs local.
- Will inspire people in our office to work as a player focused leader and will have a key role in our leadership team.
As an Istanbul Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Istanbul is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Turkish players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A creative maven: at least 5 years as a leader in entertainment-industry creative has left you hungry to build teams filled with talent and can-do vigor
- A career cultivator: your constructive feedback and committed mentorship improves as well as inspires those around you, helping them shape their careers, and craft their future
- Quality-focused: you know why some pieces look and work better than others and can help Riot consistently meet and raise our quality bar on design, copy and production
- Strategy-focused: you'll contribute to the conversation surrounding how best to serve Turkish players in terms of community and live broadcast efforts
- Artistic but equally organized: as your teams will produce content for different kinds of use (from daily social media purposes, to epic content for major initiatives!), providing guidance to your team in terms of task management, prioritization and delivery is in your DNA
- A core gamer: your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, from which computer to pick up to where you live; you love games and take play seriously, and that'll help you make player-focused decisions every day; preferably, you play League of Legends
- Build, mentor, and manage a team of creative-types from a variety of disciplines and coordinate the future matrixing of team members for various initiatives
- Foster an artistic culture within your teams: we want quality creative content soaked in passion, authenticity and innovation
- Set an efficient collaborative framework that allows your teams to track delivery and deadline pipelines across numerous content-creation initiatives
- Brainstorm, assist and work with other publishing teams to define content creation strategies that will delight players beyond expectations
- When scale requires it, Identify the best possible outsources who can help us handle relevant bits and pieces of our content creation efforts. Help them deliver quality assets on-time and on-budget and above all, make sure your internal teams establish a healthy and constructive communication with them
- Contribute to publishing strategy for promotional and community efforts in and around League of Legends
- Interface, learn from, and add to marketing plans from the central marketing team, tweaking their ideas and assets to better suit Turkish players
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.