PC Cafe Program Manager, India
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As PC Cafe Program Manager, you'll be a driving force behind Riot's relationship with gaming cafes across India. You'll work with the business and product team at Riot to roll out the PC cafe program for India to evangelize, market and ensure access to Indian players to League of Legends. You'll also work closely with the Cafe owners to create more business opportunity for them in terms of sale of Riot Points, offers for their cafe players and also enable them to execute eSports using League of Legends.
As a Rioter in India, you'll help build a team of entrepreneurial, culturally diverse professionals that share our focus on player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Publishing, and Community, we are dedicated to defining and elevating the standard of player experience for gamers in India.
- Educated: your raw talent is backed up by a Bachelor's Degree from a top-tier university; having an MBA under your belt wouldn't hurt either
- Experienced: you bring 8+ years of experience in a field that requires heavy levels of critical sales (technology sales, loyalty programs, retail sales for gaming products); you have a history of driving initiatives that meet and exceed expectations
- A strategic listener: you know that a great idea can come from anywhere, and you always keep an open mind to new thoughts and suggestion; you're able to strategically sift through multiple opinions and viewpoints to reveal valuable nuggets of insight
- Analytically oriented: you're proficient with the tools of the trade; you weigh multiple quantitative and qualitative factors to make knowledgeable opportunity decisions
- An equipped communicator: you effectively convert information into reports and presentations that clearly illustrate opportunities and outline risks; you have a proven ability to understand the wants and needs of the cafe business and create synergy with our products
- A team leader: you set aggressive goals for your team and motivate everyone to pull together and achieve them; you celebrate successes as a team, but take responsibility as the lead when things don't go according to plan
- Player-focused: you're a passionate League of Legends player and you've been a PC gamer since the day you could lift a mouse; you use your personal understanding of the game experience to make decisions with the player in mind
- Use game cafe mapping and industry knowledge to develop, evangelize and execute India strategies around cafe programs
- Design a program where game cafes are incentivised to install and aggressively promote League of Legends to its players and also roadmap the cafe business progress, while maintaining the highest possible standards for player experience
- Create opportunity for cafes to effectively monetize their seats and internet packs using League of Legends
- Work closely with Marketing and Branding teams to drive integrated promotion plans around new content launches and events
- Roll out game cafe POS for Riot Points to enable players who don't have access to traditional payment methods such as credit cards, to purchase content inside League at Cafe POS
- Design eSport programs for 2nd party and 3rd party events at game cafes to ensure adherence to Riot's benchmarks for player experience
- Perform detailed KPI calculations and analyses for reporting and optimization
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.