Collegiate Specialist, India
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Collegiate Specialist, you understand how important our student community is and will support Riot Games in India to engage with student gamers and enrich their experience inside and outside of the game. You're extremely detail minded and organized, which will help you own planning and execution of student community initiatives so that everything is aligned with our brand. You understand that you cannot deliver everything just with your own hands, so you are a highly collaborative people person.
As a Rioter in India, you'll help build a team of entrepreneurial, culturally diverse professionals that share our focus on player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. With teams in Marketing, Publishing, and Community, we are dedicated to defining and elevating the standard of player experience for gamers in India.
- Experienced: you've earned a bachelor's degree and bring at least 4 years of experience in a marketing and/or project management capacity
- A community enthusiast: you're passionate about bringing students together because you understand how community life empowers people; you're an active member of at least one community, and have 2+ years of experience working with university and college communities, councils, clubs, guilds, or any other type of social organisation
- Player-focused: more diehard than a League of Legends fan, you know the importance of listening to player needs because you live, breath, eat, and sleep the League of Legends player experience
- A multitasker: your attention to detail and organizational skills help you juggle multiple assignments, while your understanding of which tasks deserve your immediate attention helps you prioritize under tight deadlines
- Well-connected: you possess a solid understanding and passion for new media, social networking, and the latest community tools and techniques; you're personally involved in at least one social media platform, and you're not afraid of learning how to use more tools.
- Positively collaborative: while you get things done quickly on your own, you relish a good brainstorm and savour constructive criticism; you're able to bring internal team members from various disciplines together to complete initiatives and are also able to work professionally with external partners; you approach challenges with gusto, taking the lead where a less confident person may hesitate
- Develop, plan, and coordinate monthly student events and initiatives that promote League of Legends or Riot Games
- Manage and guide a team of student community leaders; directing and assisting them with the execution of community-facing events, initiatives and social media campaigns
- Act as the nexus of communications and prepare routine and advanced correspondence with students, universities, colleges and external partners
- Coordinate complex schedules across marketing and cafe programs, arrange and manage the calendar to efficiently balance time demands, and provide detailed, attentive follow up and assistance using independent judgement to prioritize tasks
- Co-ordinate, organise and direct collegiate tournaments, get-togethers, viewing parties and introduction to League parties
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.