Influencer Manager (Youtube), North America
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Manager (Youtube), North America, you’ll be Riot’s ambassador to the YouTube world. You’ll find and connect with talented creators across the interwebz, partnering with veterans and noob creators alike. You’ll build thriving collaborations and launch engaging content for the North American League community. With a keen eye for talent and first-hand understanding of creative process, you’re a one-stop-shop that cranks out the hits, plays well with others and still get the paperwork filed on time.
You'll share a campus with the Central office that serves the whole world, but as a Rioter for the North American region, you'll have a laser focus on leveling up the experience for players in Canada and the United States.
- A talent spotter: you’re an authority on talented, passionate gamers who are working in the new media creative space (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, snapchat, facespace, Instagram, Limewire, Napster, and whatever new hotness we haven’t seen yet). You can size up creators, platforms, content and networks - quickly recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of a potential partnership or project
- A channel champion: you’ve managed large YouTube/video channels with hefty subscriber numbers (10,000’s a good start) and know all the secret passages and boobytraps in the video publishing dungeon
- Inspiring Collaborator: you’re outgoing and positive by nature. Your enthusiasm is infectious and your expertise is self-evident. It’s easy for you to create genuine relationships, whether that be with Rioters, players, or partners. You’re a subject matter expert in player content, and be called upon to explain the big picture. You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.
- Autonomous AF: you can work independently and manage time like a Swiss watch. We don’t procrastinate around here -- we’re on players’ time. You’re hyper-focused on creating quality content, while keeping creators and partners consistently in the loop.
- Find and connect with community creators who are making groundbreaking content for North American players
- Foster relationships with creators + influencers, support them through any engagement with Riot, and track progress across their projects with us
- Collaborate with League content creators across various mediums to create “A+++ would watch again” quality content
- Represent Riot well in the content creator space, building our reputation as great partners and outstanding collaborators
- Advise and consult with teams across Riot, becoming a trusted resource for best practices, and helping to add tangible value for players, creators and Riot.
- Help shape, build, and advise on videos for the League of Legends- Community channel including but not limited to Helmet Bro, Creator Lab behind the scenes, Music videos, Animation Collaborations and Summoner Showcase.
- Do the paperwork and onboard content creators, own the process from beginning to end, and keep the train running on time
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.