European People Team Specialist - 24 Month Contract
As an essential part of our People Team you will report into the Head of HR. You will hold an important role for unlocking capacity across local European offices that allow the team to focus on strategy and project deliverables. The People Team Specialist will need to respond quickly to the many requests from Rioters, across Europe, and be comfortable monitoring deadlines. You will improve the workload of Rioters by looking for creative ways to make processes more efficient. You will be the guard of Rioter information and treat it in the strictest confidence.
You will be an important player in the full Rioter life-cycle, from new hire to leaver and will balance all aspects of these stages with care and excellence. You will maintain all People Databases, with accuracy and create reports based on these systems for multiple purposes. Additionally, you will oversee the area of employee benefits, new hire experience, procurement and payments for the People team and occasionally provide support for other projects.
- Administrative onboarding and off-boarding across all local offices
- Contract administration - maintenance of records of all Rioters and contractors across Europe
- Provide general responses to email queries in the People inbox
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records and HRIS (Workday)
- Monitor absences and collaboration with managers across Europe
- Collaboration with Finance on payroll and liaison with our payroll provider
- People Team invoice processing, setting up our vendors
- Participation in other People Team projects to find efficiencies and improvements
- Updating and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Min 3 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- Experience working across regional offices in europe
- Experience with HR software (HRIS, LMS) and the Google Suite.
- Experience having a project ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Knowledge of Irish labor law and labor processes
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc.We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!