Senior Revenue Strategist (Gaming Monetization)
Revenue Strategists at Riot create and optimize monetization strategies and designs around our content portfolio to grow player value and happiness across the community, while also contributing to our financial health. This includes new content and feature development, optimizing distribution and pricing methods, designing player monetization experiences, supporting publishing, determining market sizing, etc. They work across diverse teams to launch and improve our offerings.
As a Senior Revenue Strategist within the Central Strategic Advisory Department and reporting in to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Strategy, you will improve strategy across product goals. You will focus on multi-game opportunities that many other product teams will use, and therefore understanding your customers needs to influence product requirements is an essential component of this role. Your customers will be composed of several Rioters across all of our Game Teams, Publishing Organizations, and Regional Partners.
- Develop strategies and product requirements for monetization efforts that other teams will integrate into their titles
- Partner with game, publishing, and regional teams to improve our monetization strategies and pricing around in game virtual currencies and our out of game monetization opportunities
- Promote and increase cross promotional strategies and tactics
- Work with central teams on a single Riot Identity for players and the strategies to improve the player experience.
- Liaison with the revenue strategy Rioters across the organization to understand their needs and develop their thinking around “across Riot” impact
- 6+ years of experience including:
- 2 years working on monetization products in gaming with experience of shipping monetization features to players
- 2+ years working with cross department teams (e.g. artists, engineers) on consumer-facing products, driving end-to-end efforts to launch new products or distribution systems, from ideation all the way through to post-launch iterations
- 2 years of experience working with data analysis or partnering with other primary contributors (e.g. analysts, data scientists) to achieve meaningful product insights
- Familiar with the full spectrum of business considerations (e.g. technical implementation, brand perception)
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading complex efforts with multiple collaborators from diverse disciplines, such as designers, engineers and artists
- Proficient in analytical tools, such as SQL, Tableau and Python
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).