Program Manager Lead (Workplace Experience)
Riot’s People team exists to help Rioters make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, onboarding, development, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, big events, labor relations, off-boarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
The Manager, People Programs (Workplace Experience), reporting to the Director of Workplace Experience, will determine the strategy and set the direction for Riot LAX campus programs. They will manage a team who will build programs to help Rioters feel proud to work at Riot, support Riot’s culture, and help Rioters provide amazing player experiences.
- Build the strategy for on-campus programs including staffing, prioritization and more
- Work with the strategic sourcing team to write and revise scope of work (SOW) and contracts (CRFs) for vendors and lead requests for proposal (RFP) processes for new services.
- Set the vision for on-campus programs
- Set and evaluate the success metrics for on-campus programs that contribute to Riot goals and objectives
- Manage direct report performance
- Foster direct report growth
- Create and maintain standards for on-campus programs
- BA, BS, or 5+ years Related Experience
- 6+ years of experience directly managing programs, preferably campus and employee engagement programs including budget tracking and measuring goals
- 3+ years of experience managing contracts and vendor relations
- 3+ years of experience managing/staffing programs/teams Management
- Develop the strategy and scope to meet our goals
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Excels in both Written and Spoken Communication and ability to tune messages for a variety of audiences
- Ability to grow and support direct reports
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).