Senior Product Manager - Riot Game Operations, xDev Workforce
Job Id: REQ-0003877
As a Product Manager III on the Extended Development (XDev) Workforce team, you'll lead the product strategy and development that ensures game and platform teams seamlessly partner with extended workforces to unlock opportunities for players.
As part of the team dedicated to unifying and expanding outsourcing capabilities for development teams, you will work with development and enterprise teams to understand their needs and develop the vision and product strategy that iteratively scales to address them. You'll foster an open work environment that keeps partners in the loop through reporting, visualization, and cross-organizational communication. You will report to the head of XDev Workforce.
- Lead products through the entire lifecycle of ideation, conception, validation, measurement, and iterative improvement
- Work with producers on the team to build timelines and work systems to ensure the delivery of the products
- Work with enterprise teams to align their work to the product's strategy and requirements throughout development
- Create transparency and predictability by roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management
- Develop release plans that take into account the needs of development, enterprise and departmental teams
- Work with partners to build a shared vision supported by regular engagement and product updates
- Work with and be informed by data and analytics to understand the users needs and to identify opportunities adjust milestones and prioritize delivery
- Work with your leadership to ensure relevant teams understand product strategy, individual impact, and rollout plans
- Discuss prioritization trade-offs and communicate limitations and blockers with team members and partners
- Promote a one team mentality, focused on holistic Riot-Wide solutions
- At least 7+ years of professional experience, with 4+ years of product development experience
- Experience using iterative development methodologies and supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, AirTable)
- Excellent storyteller and demonstrated experience producing inspiring visions and user journey maps for products.
- Experience managing backlogs, roadmaps, and product releases
- Experience aligning product strategy and managing relationships across diverse organizations
- Experience developing internal products in a consumer-focused technology or entertainment company
- Experience working with or on a game development team
- Agile Certified Product Manager or equivalent certification
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, soft power skills, and execution that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.