Senior Producer - Unpublished Fighting Game
Job Id: REQ-0005059
As a Producer, you’ll lead passionate, cross-functional teams in creating unique content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you’ll guide development, smashing through obstacles and driving products into players’ hands. You’ll help concept, deliver and improve creative projects at every stage of production.
Project L is our new fighting game! As a Senior Game Producer for this team, you will report to the R&D Senior Product Lead and work with our developers to lead production efforts in bringing new game products to market. You will partner with developers and internal stakeholders at Riot. You will ensure that the team is set up for success at every stage of project development from: prototype and pre-production to launch and beyond as an essential member of the development team.
- Guide the initiative. Lead the delivery of the team’s feature work. Create, refine and maintain a clean, up-to-date backlog
- Support team by removing roadblocks and managing distractions
- Direct all team rituals
- Velocity tracking on sprint and release basis
- Sprint / milestone commitment and dependency / risk tracking
- Keep partners consulted and informed on progress and bought in to discussions as needed for project success
- Create team product roadmap that expresses the value being delivered (to players or other customers) with Senior Product Owner
- Lead product discovery incorporating cross discipline perspectives (such as design, art, and engineering)
- Provide important product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Be the advocate for team’s game and decisions
- Champion a player-focused mindset and be the voice of the player
- 6+ years of experience as a Game Producer with experience coordinating live games development and operations
- Experience shipping multiple games or game features with production responsibility on important features and content
- Experience scheduling and tracking development
- Experience leading teams through feature development (delivery, post-release support, etc.)
- Experience with production tools like JIRA and Favro to track development and create reporting
- Experience shipping games on multiple platforms (PC, console, etc.)
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4+
- Experience leading a AAA game team to live
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.