Senior Graphic/Branding Designer
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will be working with a team environment under direction of Creative/Art Leadership and will be responsible for the management and execution of comprehensive brand and graphic design projects within Esports and Game discipline. The Senior Graphic Designer should demonstrate superior ability to engage cross-functional teams, and drive from ideation to execution quality brand design solutions, directly executing them or working with external partners. The main objective of the role is to execute major brand design projects across the IP business. This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and production processes to ensure highest design/production quality are met in a timely manner.
As a Rioter in China, you'll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
To reinforce Riot’s collaborative culture in our China offices, we’ve decided to do away with the constraints of traditional hierarchical title structures that are more common in the region. Titles don’t really matter at any of Riot’s offices, but we chose to take this extra step in our China offices to foster a space where teamwork thrives. We believe that removing this constraint will promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and a focus on results. We promise you won’t need a title at Riot to make an impact.
- An experienced design expert: Proven 5+ work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- A design software expert: Expert hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and other graphic/branding softwares
- A powerhouse of design: Extraordinary design taste and craft skills have the ability to maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- A professional mindset team player: Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Additional Bonus Skills:
- illustration，3D, animation & motion graphics skills is a plus
- Work together with Creative/Art Leadership assist to oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery; working with Esports, publishing, brand, marketing and design teams to ensure deliverable deadlines and quality are met
- Passion in designing for original work, including but not limited to graphic design, illustrations and 3D digital art. Most importantly has strong expertise in graphic design, typography and print knowledge.
- Maintain brand consistency with strong design execution throughout all our marketing projects
- Take lead and capable to show exceptional ability in making prototypes, generate original, creative ideas and execute to final product in top quality
- Coach and lead Junior designers
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.