Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development and publishing can result in great experiences. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million people play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve our products.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious razor-sharp pros who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Brand Manager, you’ll lead projects to engage players in the UK with in-game and around-game content and features. You’ll join a team that’s breaking boundaries and blurring global borders by marrying high-level marketing and publishing with a genuine understanding of what excites players. Your collaborative mindset will help you engage with global offices to share info and expertise, as well as coordinate efforts on updates and promotions. You’ll help bring more engaging experiences to more players around the world and help us define and evolve our products.
As a London Rioter, you'll join a small but dedicated team striving to make Riot Games products feel like they were designed for UK players - and to help Riot become the most player-focused game company in the world. You'll share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. The UK needs a publishing and marketing revolution: you (and any teams you lead) will deliver unique player experiences that show UK players they aren't lost in translation.
- An experienced leader: you’ve racked up five-plus years of XP in the field of interactive entertainment and have successfully led and coached marketing or brand teams to work effectively in cross-discipline groups.
- A marketing pro: you have deep knowledge and a strong track record creating and executing marketing or brand campaigns focused on delivering value to players in unique and memorable ways.
- Battle-tested: You’ve launched new products to players, and you know how to take things all the way from concept to reality and beyond. For you, GTM is just the beginning.
- Strategic and insight-informed: you have the ability to see the big picture and utilise your suite of skills to level up your team’s creative ideas; you back up those strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and stats.
- A communicator: you’re comfortable collaborating, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat, or messenger pigeon
- A gamer: you’re passionate about play, with a particular affinity for competitive online games. you use your gaming experience to analyse industry marketing campaigns, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses while scouting opportunities for improvement
- A self-starter: whether you’re working on a new campaign or mastering the meta, it’s always been your prerogative to learn, practice, improve and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn’t clear.
- Lead UK product marketing initiatives that engage the country’s players, and champion Riot’s brands to multiple audiences.
- Create and execute campaign strategies that will hit the mark in culturally relevant ways for players in the UK.
- Establish and use KPIs to help hand-craft marketing and brand solutions that smash players’ expectations.
- Evaluate and evangelise new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce our brands’ positioning.
- Inspire the entire UK publishing and marketing team to drive amazing experiences for players.
Don’t forget to include a CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.