Senior Tax & Accounting Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Senior Tax & Accounting Manager, you will be working as a key player in the finance team of Riot Korea office, leading all aspects of tax and transfer pricing including managing tax compliance, tax reporting, responding various tax issues around the company as well as performing monthly accounting closing and controlling daily expenses. Your hands-on experience in tax & accounting and in-depth understanding of tax compliance and accounting principles will keep Riot on firm footing.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Corporate tax return, VAT report
- Response to various issues around tax affairs
- Tax strategy and tax risk management
- Mainly responsible for closing AP module
- Responsible for the accounts of prepaid expense, Accrued expense and inter-company AR/AP
- Month-end closing
- Response to financial audit
- Review and control daily expenses according to internal regulations.
- Able to take ownership of both Tax and Accounting
- Expertise and experience in KR tax laws such as corporate income tax and VAT
- More than 5 years of work experience in tax-related work
- More than 5 years experience in Accounting, especially in AP
- Skilled in ERP
- Able to independently problem solve in the event of an ERP issue
- ORACLE experience preferred
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Passion and interest in the game industry
- Good English writing & speaking communication skills
- CPA holder preferred
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.