Finance Manager, SEA
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for industry professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a balanced disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and love of gaming. The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region (Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan). With teams in esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games Singapore is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
As Finance Manager for Southeast Asia (SEA), you will be a strategic financial adviser for Riot across SEA. You’ll use your finance wizardry to advise teams and senior leaders to promote better decision-making from a strategic and financial lens. You will navigate through ambiguous strategic issues and your experience in finance makes you a top-notch fit for a role that demands both. The Finance Manager will report into the Strategy Manager in Singapore.
- Function as the core nucleus for SEA’s finance organization
- Organize the planning and forecasting process for SEA to build a complete picture of our P&L
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual close activities which include analyzing accounts, amending journal entries, performing account reconciliations, and preparing reports and financial documents
- Develop automated dashboards and projection models using Tableau
- Partner with business divisions and teams across Riot to build the assigned budget and minimize variances against forecasts
- Build and grow an expense management process system for SEA
- Develop SEA’s company policy to follow standard operating procedures across Tax, Treasury, and Procurement.
- Maintain working capital and treasury requirements, including Foreign Currency, to ensure that Quarterly/Yearly Free-Cash flow levels are achieved
- Support and influence your development partners: you'll develop relationships between Riot and our global Accounting, FP&A, Tax and Treasury teams. You will help guide each of these teams towards optimal outcomes for our players in SEA
- Establish scope of work and be a phenomenal partner to 3rd party accountants and external auditors
- Four+ years’ experience in FP&A, strategic finance, consulting or audit. ACCA, CIMA, CA or CFA (Level 1+) preferred.
- 1+ years of experience building or running global and outsourced Finance teams in a growing and ever-evolving organization
- Established financial modeling experience and accounting foundation with the ability to translate high-level input and ideas into financial or operating models
- Positive, collaborative attitude that encourages and motivates partners to meet challenges head on
- Curious and with a creative mindset
- Experience using a Financial ERP system, Or implementation of improvements to an existing finance system
- Experience rolling out procurement, purchase-to-pay and expense systems
- Full relocation support
- Health insurance for you and qualified dependents
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).