Player Support Producer II
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
Live Services is a global initiative committed to protecting the total player experience. We ensure Riot's content, services, and products are available to be enjoyed as expected and as intended by players around the world. In order to do this, we specialize in developing and maintaining product support structures that are resilient, responsive, and informative.
Producers at Riot Games support the product life cycle from start to finish and understand the intricate nuances of what the audience needs from the products we develop. Each product is unique, with a different set of challenges from the last, so Producers seek to be flexible and continuously adjust to changing situational demands in delivering the best player experience.
As a Player Support Producer II in the Live Services Initiative, you’ll partner with product and player support teams globally to mitigate and prevent player pain. For product teams, you’ll act as a strategic partner consulting on product decisions and risks and providing contextualized player insights. For Player Support teams you'll act as a product lead preparing support operations and engineering teams to support upcoming events, features, and games.
- Manage stakeholders and represent Player Support needs and services to player impacting Product teams (Games, Accounts, Merch, Payments, etc.) across Riot.
- Utilize player and regional insights to consult with product teams on ways to mitigate and resolve player pain throughout the product life cycle.
- Lead cross-functional teams in iterative sprints to prepare for product launches.
- Understand and communicate product milestones, risks, and feedback to all stakeholders within product teams and Player Support.
- Empower product teams to meet the needs of players by contextualizing and translating player support data into actionable insights.
- Propose and manage a cross-functional team in the development of Player Support projects like automation and bug reporting tooling.
- 5+ years project or product management experience in the gaming, entertainment, technology and/or customer service industries
- Stakeholder identification, management, and relationship-building skills and experience
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum teams across technical and creative disciplines
- Understanding of common product development best practices and metrics (CCU, quality uptime, customer satisfaction scoring)
- Experience evaluating risks and impact at a global scale
- Experience with managing multiple projects and prioritizing according to impact
- Advanced data analysis skillset: able to contextualize qualitative and quantitative data and package the information based on audience needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across various platforms
- 2+ years experience working on live games as-a-service
- Agile, project/product management certifications (CSPO, CSM, PMP etc)
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).