Senior People Program Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations
Job Id: REQ-0003682
Riot’s mission is to put players at the center of everything we do. We do this by continuing to evolve and deliver new experiences to players with games like Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runterra, VALORANT, and League of Legends: Wild Rift. Riot is also expanding into the world of music/multimedia with the release of our animated series Arcane and music from KDA and True Damage. In short - it’s an exciting time to be a “Rioter.
As a Sr. People Program Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops), you will report to the Manager of TA Ops and play a critical role in bringing a creative approach to all Operational and Program efficiencies in TA. This role will drive constant change and is someone who can be strategic and inventive, as well as excellent at tactical implementation.
- Strategically design and execute TA programs and operations to scale both locally and globally
- Track, analyze, and communicate key success metrics and business trends
- Assist with the adoption and improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager experience
- Partner with Global Talent Acquisition to enhance our operational effectiveness
- Responsible for working closely with TA leadership to drive the adoption of new systems and process changes
- Develop influential relationships with those on the People Team and our Business Pillars
- Partner with internal teams on projects as a TA Subject Matter Expert
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing domestic, regional, and global programs and/or projects within Talent Acquisition
- Proven ability to manage a wide cross-functional array of stakeholders, both within Talent Acquisition and across other business functions
- Deep understanding of recruiting processes and best practices
- Root Cause Analysis and Risk Analysis
- Manage multiple programs and deliverables
- Project/Program management certification(s)
- Experience with multiple Applicant Tracking (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.