Program Manager III, Creative Services
Job Id: REQ-0004026
Creative Services is a group of teams within Central Creative that focus on delivering wide impact across pillars for Creatives and teams with limited resources. We leverage our unique position and understanding of work across the organization to help teams and products drive player focused impact, all while providing a best-in-class customer experience.
As the Program Manager III, reporting to the Director, Creative Operations, you'll lead efforts and develop strategies that help us drive meaningful support across teams of different shapes and sizes. You will lead our efforts to align current and future support efforts across Audio, Narrative and Art services into a sustainable model. You will collaborate with product managers and partner with teams to design, deliver and optimize a best-in-class experience for all internal customers and our teams.
- Conduct needs assessment, design, and globally implement programs aligned with Creative Services Mission and Priorities, primarily focused on Narrative and Audio Services.
- Work with teams across Riot to identify capability gaps, current and future opportunities for support, and general trends in support needs as we grow.
- Develop program evaluation methods that measure the awareness, impact and collaboration of our team’s work.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and drive our communications efforts (e.g., monthly newsletter).
- Manage development schedules and workflows of teams, providing status updates to stakeholders, workstream roadmaps, eliminating risks and blockers, and managing changes throughout the support engagements.
- Establish shared tracking pipelines and measurement practices to help inform decision making
- Setup and Maintain vendor relationships for additional external overflow support.
- Set and embody the team culture and standards consistent with Riot values.
- Assess the team's health and composition, striving for cohesion and delivery excellence.
- BA or BS degree required.
- 6+ years of program management experience, ideally in a gaming, entertainment or technology environment.
- Experience managing projects/tasks, project planning, and schedule development across multiple groups.
- Prior success developing productive working relationships with team members, colleagues, and internal customers.
- Experience working with creative focused roles (Art, Audio, Narrative, etc.)
- General knowledge of gaming industry related creative
- Experience facilitating virtual meetings that are inclusive, engaging and productive.
- Strong end-to-end program management skills.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes other teams, who are the customers of your work.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.