Principal Producer - Publishing, Riot XP Team
Job Id: REQ-0004447
XP is a team focused on driving "Riot moments" and ongoing collaboration across our games, community, entertainment and sport. We prototype new capabilities, shape cross-org process improvement and lead the most complex cross-team projects at Riot.
As Principal Producer (P5), Riot XP Operations you will report directly to the Lead of Rio XP's Operations team. As such, your focus is to co-lead the Riot XP Product Team, which you respond to for its overall delivery.
You are a mastermind of process, ensuring the Riot XP Product Team has the right work systems in place to achieve our goals. You build efficiencies and improve processes that help the team to connect to other functions across Riot, establishing proper methodologies and ever-evolving ways to work.
You are used to working with multidisciplinary teams and have at least 8 years of experience leading teams directly, or indirectly in functions that are accountable for team efficiency, performance and that shape up team processes.
- Lead overall plan and execution of the Riot XP Product team Roadmap and its pivots
- Define planning frameworks to drive the team through ambiguous spaces
- Manage senior product stakeholders across the company
- Identify when the team is operation under strategic misalignment and redirect it
- Define and reinforce team governance
- Make operational recommendations in alignment with the PMO
- Create staffing plans and hiring recommendations
- Resource management
- Elevate the delivery leadership craft in the Operations Team
- 8+ years of relevant experience leading teams
- 5+ years of experience design and implementing processes recommendations to marketing, product, or operations teams
- Proficient in multiple project management tools and frameworks
- Experience driving process in marketing or creative teams
- Familiarity with software development processes
- PMO Experience
- Have worked in high complexity Programs of dozens of teams
- Knows both engineering and creative tracking tools such as JIRA and AirTable
- Have drove change management processes in large teams
For this role, you'll find success through a collaborative spirit and strong craft expertise that promotes focused cross-collaboration.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.