Sr. Program Manager - Office of Games COO
Job Id: REQ-0004551
The Office of Games COO is the execution arm for the Games COO of Riot Games. Our mission is to amplify the impact of Games Pillar Core Leadership Team by being a partner, facilitator, and executor. We're accountable for the following: incubating internal strategic capabilities, managing the Games COO presence, operating Games rhythms of business, performing special projects, and supporting the Games Pillar Leadership Team.
As a Sr. Program Manager in the Office of the Games COO (ogCOO), you will report to the Director of Strategy. You will be a critical member of the Operations Team supporting all teams across Games Pillar. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering several Programs and Complex projects simultaneously, starting out with rhythms of business. You will work closely with Operations Managers and Directors as well as the most senior leadership across Riot.
- Own and deliver Rhythm of Business within the Office of Games COO
- Collaborate with and support Operations Teams within Games Pillar as needed
- Partner closely with other Program and Project Managers within the ogCOO and across Riot in delivering on the Programs
- Build and deliver communication plans to ensure that all Games Pillar and Riot-wide reporting and communication events are met on time and quality
- Apply an Agile mindset to the Programs to continually evolve and improve taking into account lessons learned and results from retrospectives
- As a secondary priority, be willing to take on other programs such as tools, processes and cross pillar focused deliverables
- Manage Risk on Programs and Projects proactively
- 7+ years of program management experience
- 4+ years experience communicating with senior leadership teams (Vx, CxO and similar) and ability to communicate with Sr. Leaders and manage conflicting opinions to achieve common program goals
- Experience initiating and managing Programs/ large Projects targeted at expanding footprints globally (standing up new office locations), Mergers and Acquisitions and complex partnership programs
- Excellent listening and relationship building skills. Possess the ability to synthesize and clearly communicate complex insights and focus on the critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Experience leading and functioning in ambiguous, collaborative environments with team members of several levels and disciplines
- Organizational agility / savvy and ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment at multiple levels of management and drive closure on issues
- Experience with business process design
- Have experience successfully delivering programs and complex projects within Games or Technology companies
- 9+ years of program management experience
- 5+ years experience communicating with senior leadership teams (Vx, CxO and similar) and ability to communicate with Sr. Leaders and manage conflicting opinions to achieve common program goals
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.