Creative Content Producer
Job Id: REQ-0004632
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Creative Content Producer reporting to the Creative Team Lead, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the KR creative initiatives of Riot’s multi-products. You will enhance the overall Riot brand and ensure successful delivery of creative content and local campaigns by working with various internal teams and third-party creative production & agencies.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Act as the primary visual designer to create various engagement between games and players to increase brand favorability, publishing effectiveness, and impact of each product.
- Plan and execute contents and visual assets on all channels, including targeted online/offline media.
- Create and manage local big beat campaigns and promotions to establish and maintain product branding that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways, especially for the next generation of Korean gamers as well as entertainment fans.
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with cross-functional teams in KR and Central key stakeholders.
- Experienced: you ideally have 5+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in visual design and marketing.
- Bilingual (English speaker): you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Gaming & Entertainment market knowledge: you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of audiences entering the market.
- Player-focused: you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of entertainment & gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive both entertainment & gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the audiences in Korea want to see.
- Creative story teller : you have the skill and the passion to craft compelling, authentic, and fresh narratives for gamers. You’re a great storyteller, you know which channels are the best option to captivate your audience.
- Stay hungry, stay humble: you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.
Note : Please submit your portfolio in addition to your resume and cover letter.