Regional Player Support Producer
Job Id: REQ-0004677
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
This person will be the subject matter expert and single point of contact in a specific region for Player Support. They will need to have a deep understanding of the various nuances of players in their region and what makes them unique, as well as of all the regional initiatives and projects happening in their region that could impact Player Support.
They will then be responsible for translating or supporting knowledge into guidelines, processes, policies, documentation, training, and projects designed to ensure that their region is supported effectively within a broader global framework and in the context of the global Riot player base.
They will also be responsible for ensuring that the Global Support Team effectively supports the initiatives that their region launches and that we provide support that’s resonant with the players in that region while keeping the experience of our global player base in mind. They will leverage a data analyst mindset to identify potential opportunities to improve internal processes and services to be offered by Player Support and/ or share best practices back to the discipline.
- Represents Player Support to their Regional market / publishing teams.
- Responsible for advocating for changes and nuances that are needed to most effectively support players in their regions, will be responsible for developing plans to support regional initiatives.
- Involved in early regional decisions to ensure effective mitigation of player pain. Tangible impact on event schedules, cost, and quality outcomes for both PS Operations and Riot Regions.
- Utilize PS expertise to consult with regional teams on the player impact of their work based on historical data and expertise.
- When live incidents occur or services degrade, escalates to the appropriate team(s) as needed and helps to coordinate a solution.
- Responsible for assisting the CX team in coordinating escalations, leveling up policies and guidelines, and assisting with documentation and support of the launch of new features and games to ensure relevance to their market.
As a Sao Paulo Rioter, you’ll join a growing team of player-focused pros that share a rejection of convention and a maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Sao Paulo is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Player Support craft expertise
- Experience and expertise working within the local region
- Business Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of the various nuances of the region regarding player experience
- Customer Service industry standard practices, metrics (NPS, wait time), and tooling (Tickets, Live Chat, Internal)
- Passion for and knowledge of the gaming industry
- Experience with project management and project management software (Jira, Portfolio, etc)
- Experience with software, game, and/or product development strategies and best practices
- Understanding of common product metrics (CCU, quality uptime, customer satisfaction scoring)
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.