Job Id: REQ-0004919
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an QA Engineer, you’ll work with engineers in order to develop and maintain automated tests and also ensure the execution of all automated tests including highlighting quality risks to improve the KR players’ experience. You will be accountable for the quality of Riot-made content and Korea-specific features such as PC Bang Loyalty system and KR legal requirements.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Ensure the highest quality for all Riot-made content and Korea-specific features.
- Create test plans focused on automation.
- Develop and implement manual and automated tests for various functions of titles, the PC Bang, shutdown system, and billing system to deliver products of the highest quality for KR players.
- Work as one cohesive team to defend the game from any hidden defects by developing and monitoring QA procedures, methodologies, and policies.
- Communicate risks, defects, feature completeness, and test coverage reports to relevant teams to help inform any critical decision-making.
- Provide feedback to software development team members regarding necessary changes or improvements to the Product or Tool.
- Regularly sustain automation tests with CI tools.
- Experienced : you have 2+ years of experience applying software testing engineering principles and in the following areas :
- Automation (Selenium or Cypress)
- Agile and Scrum software development practices
- Clear communicator: You can effectively communicate in any medium: presentations, email, conference calls, etc.; you are able to convert a large amount of information and data into a clear message
- Team player: you're open to performing any task, whether big or small; you're willing to teach and learn, lead, and follow.
- Effective collaborator : You possess excellent stakeholder management skills and an engagement track record with appreciable results. You have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working with various teams.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- QA work experience in backend systems and services related to game development.
- Comfortable with deep-dive investigations and technical testing implementations.