Senior Game Product Manager, Events（活动策划负责人）, League of Legends: Wild Rift (Shanghai)
Job Id: REQ-0006917
作为 Wild Rift 活动策划负责人，你将在Wild Rift 海外地区活动体验的愿景、战略和执行等方面与领导层进行合作。你还将和 Riot及腾讯的参与方人员密切合作，确保 Wild Rift 能够为玩家带来强烈共鸣的、成功的MOBA 活动体验。你将与所有相关领域的团队及伙伴合作，来确保你和你的团队保持有效和高效的工作，并始终以最能引发玩家共鸣的活动体验为目标。你将向产品负责人(Product Lead) 汇报。
- 在游戏、科技或相关行业的产品方面拥有 6 年以上的相关经验
- 有手游和/或 MOBA 类型游戏经验
- 了解英雄联盟 IP 及其平行宇宙
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Game Producers at Riot lead teams and products from conception through to launch and ensure members of their cross-discipline team can effectively move features through the development cycle out to players. We create and align teams to product vision, develop and execute the operational strategy of our product, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors, and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
As Senior Game Product Manager for Events on Wild Rift, you will collaborate with product leaders on the vision, strategy, and execution of the events experience for Wild Rift, for regions outside of China. You will partner closely with Riot internal and external stakeholders to ensure that Wild Rift delivers a successful and resonant MOBA events experience for players. You will work with all disciplines and partners to ensure you and your team are effective, efficient, and always targeting the most resonant experience for players. You will report into the Product Lead.
- Create and drive alignment on a Global Events strategy, roadmap, and features that is both practical and audience driven
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and effectively balance global vs. regional player preferences, and designed for global sustainability
- Drive sustainable monetization and engagement growth by collaborating with the monetization teams and leverage the events platform to deliver player centric features
- Establish a framework for post-ship review and accountable for future tactical optimizations that aligned with product and event goals
- Evaluate the competitive landscape to identify emerging trends, risks, and opportunities to adjust events strategy and roadmap agilely
- Operate in an environment with high ambiguity and rapid rate of change. Be confident in communicating strategic recommendations for partners and senior leadership across organizations
- Become a Riot-wide expert and advisor on events
- 6+ years of professional experience in roles focused on product management or game design
- 2+ years of experience designing events and events strategy in the mobile game industry
- Experience creating impactful event projects covering ideation, scoping, design and execution
- Hardcore gamer. Familiar with mobile MOBA games, including League of Legends: Wild Rift and other popular PVP games
- Experience on driving collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Experience with full-lifecycle feature or product ownership, from ideation to launch
- Fluent in English
- Experience in global events design and strategy
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.