Finance Operations Analyst II (Contract)
Job Id: 5555
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
This role will report into the Manager of Finance Operations and will be a part of the SEA Finance team within the APAC Enterprise organization based in Singapore. Enterprise teams at Riot are responsible for creating the culture, systems, and environment that enable Riot to be the best place for world-class talent to imagine and deliver the impossible for players. Enterprise collectively is made up of key corporate teams like Finance, People, Legal, Corporate Affairs, IT and Infosec, D&I and Corp. Strategy that creates the ecosystem for Riot’s different product business units to operate and collaborate. In order to be effective, Enterprise Rioters must foster a trust forward culture to empower product business units, act as true partners to product teams and create simple and customer centric systems that unlock collaboration across Riot.
As Finance Operations Executive, SEA you will focus on coordinating day-to-day finance operations for various SEA entities, reconciliation of schedules and finance related projects. It also needs you to bring flexibility and a thoughtful approach to new issues. You’ll collaborate within the team on process and with other teams including Payments, Legal, Tax, and Accounting teams in our global offices.
- Assist to oversee accounting operations for various SEA entities in accordance with corporate policies and statutory requirements
- Processing of expense reimbursements
- Reconciliation of significant accounts and transaction activities
- Assist in on-going system implementation, ad hoc finance related projects and tasks
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, company secretaries, banks and government authorities on various reporting requirements
- Collaborate and communicate across pillars for process improvement and operational support
- Provide support to the SEA Finance team for all finance related matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified with at least 4 years post qualification experience
- Experience in a Big 4 Assurance or Advisory role and/or relevant corporate accounting experience (Media / Tech preferred)
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Solid experience with one or more financial ERP systems
- Mobile, console, and other game platform experience
- Hands-on experience building systems and processes from scratch
- Experience working with other teammates in a growing and ever-evolving organization
- Proven diligence and attention to detail
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.