Senior Workday Integrations Specialist
Job Id: REQ-0007563
Riot's Enterprise Technology organization ensures Rioters have what they need to unlock their full potential by providing expertise on cybersecurity to protect the experience of millions of players, offering corporate solutions to increase productivity and guide teams on complex data privacy regulations. In this context, the People Technology team has the core mission to support the technology needs of the People org functions.
That’s where you come in.
As a Senior Workday Integration Specialist you will have the opportunity to shape the future of People Tech integrations and automations. You have the intellectual curiosity and technical ability to dive deep into HR systems/processes and work with business/process owners and application teams to assess the current state, propose solutions and implement changes. The focus is always on value delivery via technology.
We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable working with a range of stakeholders and teams in a fast-paced environment. You will report to the Senior Manager of People Technology and Systems.
- Assess the current tech capabilities and processes, conduct gap analysis and translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into technical requirements.
- Create and maintain technical integrations, reports and dashboards using Workday Studio, Workday RaaS Integrations, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services, Workday Custom Reports, XSLT, and xPath.
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborate with other architects and technical leads on design decisions
- Assist with the research, planning and testing of major Workday System upgrades/updates.
- Provide production support for incident management and integration monitoring, working with other tech teams to resolve eventual issues.
- Build processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity, including aspects of security and data privacy.
- Keep up with market trends and tool innovations and investigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing automation.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8+ years expert level experience in Workday tools and technologies, including: Workday integrations, Web Services, Workday Studio (Python, Java, Ruby), PECI, PICOF, SOAP, REST API, SQL, BIRT Reporting, EIB, RaaS, Cloud Connect, etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis within Workday, including generating reports, creating custom reports, and utilizing Workday's reporting tools effectively (e.g. Report Advanced Writer, Calculated fields etc).
- Experience leading complex Workday implementation and integration efforts with corporate solutions (Coupa, Concur, Greenhouse, OneStream, Oracle).
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Workday module certifications preferred (e.g. WorkdayPro, HR / HCM or Integration Certifications).
- Experience implementing and integrating recruiting and vendor management solutions such as Greenhouse or VNDLY.
- Experience with integration, automation, process mining and enterprise architecture solutions such as Workato, Celonis, UIPath, Ardoq (or similar).
- Familiarity with common enterprise foundational services/capabilities (Active Directory, Okta, AWS, networking) and enterprise/IT/business architecture frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, FEAF etc.).
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest Workday releases and features.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
- (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $124,900.00 - $175,600.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.