HRIS Technical Manager, Vendor Management & Talent Acquisition Systems
Job Id: REQ-0007689
Riot's Enterprise Technology organization ensures Rioters have what they need to unlock their full potential by providing expertise on cybersecurity to protect the experience of millions of players, offering corporate solutions to increase productivity and guide teams on complex data privacy regulations. In this context, the People Technology team has the core mission to support the technology needs of the People org functions.
That’s where you come in.
As the HRIS Technical Manager, Vendor Management & Talent Acquisition Systems, you will be responsible for the team managing solutions in this space (e.g. Greenhouse, Vndly & any other tools/technologies in support of the Recruiting function) which work in concert with our core HCM system Workday. You will be a strategic partner to People teams in order to implement and optimize systems/processes to ensure business agility and seamless/intuitive user experience.
You will be responsible for defining and driving the technical strategy to support business needs, including systems architecture, integrations, data and process integrity, end user training, and the effective and efficient customer service. You will report to the Senior Manager of People Technology and Systems.
- Lead HR related system selection and implementation, deployment of new functionality, and partnering with HR functional areas on system related process work and integration.
- Perform system configuration and build work with team and vendors, collaborating with functional users to identify best practices.
- Build processes to ensure data integrity within the HR related systems, ensuring data follows compliance requirements.
- Work with our vendors to research and resource opportunities to extend and optimize technology solutions, including process/cost efficiency through automation.
- Develop and deliver training and change management efforts.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Human Resources, or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on an HRIS team.
- 4+ years as a people manager.
- Experience implementing recruiting, vendor management and workforce planning solutions (Greenhouse, VNDLY, Workday).
- Experience developing workforce planning capabilities.
- Talent acquisition administration experience and preferred experience with additional modules such as HCM, Payroll, Learning, Compensation etc.
- Experience with corporate solutions in large process heavy organizations (Oracle, Concur, Coupa, OneStream).
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
- (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $140,100.00 - $194,900.00 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.