In 2016, we opened our first international game development studio in Hong Kong. After its amazing success in talent growth and the launch of Legends of Runeterra, in 2020 we established a second international development studio in Singapore to further expand our footprint in Asia. Our commitment to the region and growth in talent accelerates the development of our games in order to deliver great experiences to our players.
Our development studios in Singapore and Hong Kong work together and operate under one united mission and one leadership team.
“Scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game.
We’re building a world-class studio in the vibrant, international country of Singapore, currently staffed with a diverse team from more than 16 countries. We’re seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player. We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
Rioter Profiles: Gabriel Bell
Rioter Profiles: Wing Che Wong Smits
Day in the Life: Software Engineer
Singapore Studio Open Positions
- Puestos disponibles: 15
- 3D Art Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- Audio Lead - Legends of RuneterraArtLegends of Runeterra
- Concept Art Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- Concept Art Lead - VALORANTArtVALORANT
- Director, HR Business PartnerPeopleRiot Operations & Support
- Environment Concept Artist - Unpublished Fighting GameArtProject L
- Illustration Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends
- QA Engineer II - League of LegendsQA GroupLeague of Legends
- QA Engineer III - League of LegendsQA GroupLeague of Legends
- Senior IT ManagerInformation TechnologyRiot Operations & Support
- Senior Software Engineer (Unity) - Legends of RuneterraEngineeringLegends of Runeterra
- Software Engineering Manager - League of LegendsEngineeringLeague of Legends
- Technical Artist - Legends of RuneterraArtLegends of Runeterra
- Technical Artist - Unpublished Fighting GameArtProject L
- VFX Lead - League of LegendsArtLeague of Legends