Known for its frenetic urban planning, Lavender (the home of Riot's office in Singapore) offers a mix of modern malls, vintage buildings, and great cafes. Our office brings a close-knit team of international Rioters from Europe, the US, and Asia together in order to deliver great experiences to our players in Southeast Asia.
The Singapore office is the hub for Southeast Asia and we're covering various initiatives across the different countries in the region. The Singapore office supports esports and publishing initiatives and works together closely with our partners in the region.
We're growing our teams in publishing and esports, so be sure to visit our openings below!
Riot Games Student Ambassador - Malaysia
Postes disponibles à Singapour
- Open Positions: 15
- Brand Manager II, SEA EsportsPublishingEsports
- Contact Experience III, Player Support Operations - SEAPlayer Support GroupRiot Operations & Support
- Country Manager, Indonesia & MalaysiaPublishingLeague of Legends: Wild Rift
- Country Manager, ThailandPublishingLeague of Legends: Wild Rift
- Director, Human Resource Business PartnerPeopleRiot Operations & Support
- Director, Talent AcquisitionPeopleRiot Operations & Support
- Esports Administrative Coordinator, SEA (Contractor)AdminEsports
- Legal Counsel, SEALegalRiot Operations & Support
- Marketing Project Manager II, SEAAdminLeague of Legends: Wild Rift
- Player Support Partner Manager II, SEAPlayer Support GroupLeague of Legends: Wild Rift
- Service Reliability Specialist - Live Operations, NOCInfrastructureRiot Operations & Support
- Service Reliability Sr. Admin - Live Operations, NOCInfrastructureRiot Operations & Support
- Sr. Manager, Esports ManagementEsportsEsports
- Sr. Manager, Localization Operations (APAC)LocalizationRiot Operations & Support
- Sr. Manager, Player Support (APAC)Player Support GroupRiot Operations & Support