Senior Strategic Program Manager - Player Support Operations
As a Senior Strategic Program Manager, Player Support Operations, you will inspire creativity, lead continuous improvement, and develop strategies that allow Riot’s customer service operations to grow to meet the growing demands of players around the world, in a multi-game setup.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, you will work closely with partners and Player Support leadership to develop standard operating procedures, launch new operations, and evaluate the effectiveness of existing operations.
You will have expertise across multiple operational disciplines, including vendor management, workforce forecasting, quality assurance, and risk management.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to mature Riot’s support operations
- Establish best practices and standards for our global partner program
- Measure the impact of programs and partner effectiveness both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Project manage large scale implementations, including best practice implementation and launching of new partner sites
- Provide team updates on partner program status, roadmap changes, resource utilization, and overall team performance to improve team efficiency and impact
- Participate in quarterly and annual planning sessions to help provide well-defined roadmaps for greater transparency across player support and our dependent teams
- Anticipate and identify interdependencies, competing priorities and potential risks across operations and product launches that may impact service level agreements
- Work with Infosec, compliance, legal, finance, support leadership, and vendors to drive scope, requirements, prioritization, resourcing, and implementation of global programs
- Evangelize team achievements to the broader organization
- An empathetic connector who appreciates building impactful relationships across complex organizations
- 7+ years of direct operational experience managing or working with a global customer support BPO
- 2+ years of program management, product management, or project management experience within operations teams or similar
- Experienced in forecasting and workforce planning
- Evident skills in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Experience leading teams to achieve high-quality work
- Effective at using data to interpret operational performance
- Willingness/capability to travel up to 20%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.