Brand Manager II - Global Marketing, Teamfight Tactics
Job Id: REQ-0002162
Publishing's role is to introduce our products to players and form authentic relationships with them through compelling storytelling. Publishing and Brand Management at Riot, like everything else, is focused on our players and fans. We believe that publishing at Riot exists to ensure trust, to help inspire interest and to provide meaning for all things that we do - across Riot, our games portfolio, and sport and entertainment experiences.
Brand Managers at Riot are a part of a diverse marketing team that includes discipline coordination across brand, performance marketing, creative, communications, insights and player engagement. This team develops moldable global marketing campaigns that regional publishing leads can build on. You'll work with product managers on the best way to adapt the game to the needs of our players.
As a Brand Manager II on the Teamfight Tactics Marketing team, you will help guide our marketing strategy, manage campaigns, provide content, branding and community efforts for multiple product teams that all work together to bring Teamfight Tactics to our players everyday. You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You accept the unknown and you're able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to design marketing campaigns that genuinely engage players and inspire them to dive into our products. You will report directly to the Brand Lead on Teamfight Tactics.
- Work with the game team and publishing team members to architect experiences built around content launches and events, grounded in consumer insights and player data, that promote ongoing engagement with the League of Legends franchise.
- Craft inspirational campaign and tactical strategies grounded in logic that improve the marketing, the content, the team, and the brand
- Partner with team members across publishing, creative services, channel, and regional marketing to provide product branding, positioning, and audience insights
- Summarize performance data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to achieve results.
- Partner with Insights team throughout the year to test messaging, product positioning , and improve player experiences based on those findings.
- Envision and establish data-informed goals that are used to establish and achieve player and performance targets for campaigns.
- Manage relationships with your partners across product, publishing and other teams ensuring agreement and agreement.
- Lead innovation and creative thought within the live-service marketing space
- Build both long- and short-term tactical plans, ensuring teams follow project deadlines and achieve targets.
- Author and submit asset briefs, project tracking and maintaining deliverable dates to ensure delivery of global marketing materials that are on message. Identify, global creative needs
- identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation support if requested.
- Be the point person between our local teams and regional offices to ensure there is always transparency into progress and the team is aware of any regional specific issues that the central team will- need to account for
- Communicate the brands core vision and promise to all partners responsible for product and creative development
- 3-5+ years of experience in publishing or marketing
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Experience delivering creatively inspiring, business-driving briefs
- Experience giving and taking constructive creative feedback
- Experience working in creative advertising agencies
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to player journey, through ideation and finally to market
- Experience working with multiple agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Prior work with mobile technology, first party stores, and gaming industry data sources
- Experience working on multiple products simultaneously at different stages and understanding how to position and create large-scale reach and satisfaction for those products
- Strategist with the ability to think ahead, prioritize, and contribute across teams.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).