Senior Talent Sourcer - Technology, Production and Product (Contractor)
Job Id: 4497
As a Senior Talent Sourcer focused on Technology, Production and Product, you will work on our Game Studios recruiting team. We're the team responsible for hiring top talent to work on our live, shipped games including League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, VALORANT and Wild Rift.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will journey across the internet-- and maybe even IRL--- to build and cultivate talent pipelines to identify, engage and attract candidates for our technology, production management and product management teams. You'll be a trusted partner and hiring advisor and contribute meaningfully to our ability to grow our business and serve players across the globe.
(This position may be performed onsite or remote.)
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams to gather staffing requirements and understand business context
- Develop sourcing strategies and market maps to guide your searches and educate hiring teams
- Identify, engage and develop candidates for both immediate and long-term hiring
- Craft engaging, compelling and informative communications to prospective candidates
- Conduct candidate research, referral generation, events and other sourcing campaigns
- Screen and interview candidates to determine fit
- Advocate for candidate placement, working across teams to bring visibility to your candidates
- Report on pipeline and market activity to partners and your teammates
- Recommend and guide improvements that impact pipeline and candidate quality
- Optimize your workflows and communications for positive candidate experience
- 5+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- 3+ years experience building and executing sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to engage and develop management level candidates
- Advanced research skills for candidate identification and market/competitor analysis
- Experienced with use of ATS and CRM systems for recruiting and sourcing
- Experience partnering with recruiters and hiring partners in a remote setting
- Experience with diversity-focused sourcing tools and practices
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and related talent markets
- Full-cycle recruiting experience across multiple tech/product disciplines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).