Analyst - TFT
Job Id: REQ-0002621
The Insights discipline helps empower Rioters' decision-making to be more data-informed. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for gamers around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of gamers is essential to Riot living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
As an Analyst on the Teamfight Tactics team, you will use your expertise with analysing revenue and engagement data to inform product strategy for the definitive game in the autobattler genre. You will make use of global data sets to report on game health and product performance, and work with game developers to help them understand the opportunity and audience for their game. You will report to the Insights Lead on the Teamfight Tactics team.
- Guide product strategy through in-depth reports on the performance of product launches, such as new sets and gameplay features
- Conduct analyses to answer questions from engineering, design and other disciplines about the state of Teamfight Tactics and its audience
- Build and maintain game metric dashboards to serve the data needs of stakeholders
- Present results to audiences with a range of technical proficiencies, and communicate effectively with stakeholders about project progress and timelines
- Collaborate with researchers on the team on cross disciplinary projects
- Minimum of 2 years of consultancy or analytics experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong analytical skill set capable of defining problems, and developing innovative solutions utilizing appropriate methods and frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to craft reports and presentations for non-technical audiences
- Proficiency with Tableau and SQL, Python or similar language
- Familiarity with games or the gaming industry
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).